- Designed to be used with a sink where gravity drain line is not available
- Fully automatic operation
- Complete, compact system
- Includes pump assembly, one-way valve, discharge shut-off/flow balancing valve, strainer cup
- Quiet, trouble-free operation – easily mounts beneath your sink
- Easy to install – eliminates the need for traps, vents and costly labor
- 1/3 HP, 115 V AC, 60 HZ, Max Flow 40 GPM, Max Head 14 Feet
Berkeley industrial and commercial pumps deliver outstanding reliability and performance in the most demanding operating environments. We offer centrifugal pumps, subturbine pumps, line shaft and propeller pumps, sewage and solids handling pumps, engine drive pumps, vertical multi-stage pumps, 4" submersible pumps, and jet pumps to fill every need. With features and construction materials designed to maximize dependability, performance and versatility, there are no pump stations or projects too big or too small for a Berkeley pump. WeGotPumps.com sells Berkeley pumps at unbeatable prices!
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
There are no reviews yet.