AMT Submersible Sump Pump 5983-95
AMT Submersible 1 HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ Pump With 20 Foot Cord
- Cast Iron with Stainless Steel Motor Housing
- 1 HP, 115 VAC, 60 HZ with 20 foot cord
- 3” NPT Discharge Port with Hose Adapter
- Clog Resistant Impeller
- Continuous Duty with Automatica Thermal Overload Protection
- 1/2 HP Models:
- Heavy Duty Polypropylene Strainer
- Ceramic/Carbon Mechanical Seal Plus Shaft Seal
- 1 HP Models:
- Stainless Steel Impeller
- Dual Ceramic / Carbon Mechanical Seal Plus Shaft Seal
- Built-in Carry Handle for Portability
- UL/CSA Listed
AMT Industrial Submersible pumps are lightweight, portable, reliable and energy efficient The clog resistant impeller is designed for general dewatering pump use of which applications include: sump pumps, basements, construction drainage, dewatering, waste water treatments, agricultural irrigation, flooding and other applications requiring clear/drainage water removal. Motors are rated continuous duty 115VAC @ 60 Hz with standard cord/plug and have automatic thermal overload protection.
Shipment within 24 hours
(Additional charge for Alaska/Hawaii and international orders)
Have questions about this product? Our pump experts are available toll-free at 888-817-8677. Our veteran engineers will help you quickly determine the best option for your application or project.
There are no reviews yet.