Eaton Model 53BTX Duplex Basket Strainer
The Eaton Model 53BTX (formerly Hayward Strainer) industrial strainer can be used on the suction side of the pump to protect it from large solids or on the discharge side of the pump for finer solids collection. Use this strainer in applications where the pump cannot be shut down to clean the basket. This type of basket strainer has two separate strainer basket chambers. When one side is full, flow is diverted to the other side while the dirty side is cleaned. Materials of construction include cast iron, cast steel, bronze and stainless steel.
- Dynamic ball sealing system for long life…patent pending
- Easy-to-operate lever handle… no gear box required
- Unique seat and seal design requires no adjustments
- Reinforced polymer seats for longer service life
- Foot pads for rock solid installation
- Double-stem O-rings for positive sealing
- Easy-to-access body vent valve
- Both side and bottom drain plugs on each basket well
- Easy access for diverter cartridge removal
Click here to view the manufacturer spec sheet and curve chart.
Free shipping to the Continental U.S. with online purchase.
(Additional charge for Alaska/Hawaii and international orders)
Have questions about this product?
Please call our team of experts at 888-817-8677 x503
or email [email protected]
Be the first to review “Eaton Model 53BTX Duplex Basket Strainer”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.