Surefire G2X Fire Rescue Pro
Out of stock
The primary difference of the G2X-B-FOR and the G2X PRO | G2X-B-FOR LED Head is made from high-strength aerospace aluminum, black hard anodized for superior resistance to wear, and features a tough high-temperature polycarbonate window that resists both impact damage and extreme heat. G2X-B-FOR Model also includes a extra-long fluorescent lanyard.
Output / Runtime
High: 320 lumens / 2.5 hours
Low: 15 lumens / 45.0 hours
* Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Tactical Runtime: 2.5 hours
Length: 5.2 inches
Bezel Diameter: 1 .25 inches
Weight w/Batteries: 4 .4 ounces
Batteries: (2) 123A (included)
The G2X Fire Rescue Pro is a powerful dual-output flashlight designed specifically for firefighters, paramedics, EMTs, and other first responders, but it can also serve as an excellent outdoor/general use flashlight or emergency/disaster light.
The virtually indestructible LED and precision micro-textured reflector create a smooth, perfectly focused beam in two output levels. Press or click the ergonomically-positioned tailcap switch for a 15-lumen output that provides plenty of illumination for most closer-range lighting tasks, navigating in the dark, or greatly extending the runtime per set of batteries — a valuable option if you’re in the field. Press or click again within two seconds for a brilliant 320-lumen beam with a brighter central area that can reach deep into the dark but which has enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision.
This compact weatherproof flashlight features a tough, smoothly sculpted Nitrolon® body that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion and provides a secure, comfortable grip in cold weather; the fluorescent orange color provides maximum visibility in low light conditions. The head is made from high-strength aerospace aluminum, black hard anodized for superior resistance to wear, and features a tough high-temperature polycarbonate window that resists both impact damage and extreme heat.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtimeTwo output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Special high-temperature polycarbonate window resists impact, extreme heat>
- Tough, lightweight fluorescent orange Nitrolon® body.
- Black hard-anodized aerospace aluminum head
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Extra-long fluorescent lanyard included
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
25 DOLLAR SIGN UP CREDIT DOES NOT APPLY TO FLASHLIGHTS